Recipe Oven Baked Chicken

cookieee

Local time
9:50 PM
We have been using so much paprika lately (hmmm wonder why?lol) that DH had to go to the store to buy more. Look what I found on the label.

Onion Baked Chicken

Brush 3 lbs. of chicken parts with 1 TB. of oil. Mix 1 TB. Onion Powder, 1 1/2 tsp. each Garlic Salt and Italian Seasoning and 1/2 tsp. PAPRIKA. Sprinkle evenly over chicken. Bake in 375F preheated oven 45 minutes or until cooked through.

Source: McCormick

We have been using so much paprika lately (hmmm wonder why?lol) that DH had to go to the store to buy more. Look what I found on the label.

Onion Baked Chicken

Brush 3 lbs. of chicken parts with 1 TB. of oil. Mix 1 TB. Onion Powder, 1 1/2 tsp. each Garlic Salt and Italian Seasoning and 1/2 tsp. PAPRIKA. Sprinkle evenly over chicken. Bake in 375F preheated oven 45 minutes or until cooked through.

Source: McCormick

I usually don't like to post recipes in this format. I like the ingredients listed and then the directions. But, too lazy this morning, just copied what was on the label. lol.

I checked some of my chicken pieces recipes also. They ranged from 300 to 450F, and all with different times. Guess we will just have to keep an eye on the chicken. lol

I usually don't like to post recipes in this format. I like the ingredients listed and then the directions.

I kind of like a combination of both. I like to have all the ingredients listed, so it's easy to get everything prepped, but then I want all the amounts listed in the directions, because I get tired of having to refer back to the ingredients list for amounts. This is especially important when having to scroll up and down on a phone/computer or when a printed recipe spans two pages.

I pull my bone in chicken breasts off of the grill, or out of the oven at 159. Then I let it rest for 10 minutes. Everyone says its the juiciest chicken that they have ever eaten!

To me, that is the best part of the chicken. If it gets nice and crispy. lol

A new Malaysian food outlet recently opened in one of our big malls and on the entree menu is deep fried chicken skin. Delicious washed down with a cold beer, but healthy eating it is not. Hopefully my Doc doesn't find out.

I pull my bone in chicken breasts off of the grill, or out of the oven at 159. Then I let it rest for 10 minutes. Everyone says its the juiciest chicken that they have ever eaten!

THAT is a miracle in its self. I don't know what they are doing to chickens these days, but I really can't stand to eat chicken breasts anymore. I know they pump them full of water to make them weigh more, but to me, they are all tasteless and dry. Maybe you have found the magic cure. lol

A new Malaysian food outlet recently opened in one of our big malls and on the entree menu is deep fried chicken skin.

In my neck of the woods, we call these chicken cracklings.

THAT is a miracle in its self. I don't know what they are doing to chickens these days, but I really can't stand to eat chicken breasts anymore. I know they pump them full of water to make them weigh more, but to me, they are all tasteless and dry. Maybe you have found the magic cure. lol

Brining for a bit ahead of time can help a lot.

I kind of like a combination of both. I like to have all the ingredients listed, so it's easy to get everything prepped, but then I want all the amounts listed in the directions, because I get tired of having to refer back to the ingredients list for amounts. This is especially important when having to scroll up and down on a phone/computer or when a printed recipe spans two pages.

Great British Chefs website has a way of laying out recipes which you may like. I certainly do. Some brilliant recipes there too!

Back
Top Bottom