1 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup water
1 cup ice

Directions
Blend it all together.
Pour into a clean glass.
Enjoy

https://greenblender.com/smoothies/recipes/pineapple-parsnip-passion

I am going to buy a blender this weekend come what may. Mine seems to be gone forever and the truth of the matter is that my heart is set on creating a lot of smoothies this year and this for one looks fantastic. I'll probably have to substitute the swiss chard but I am good at substituting.

And the seeds.....I take we add them at the end? I'll have to improvise there as well.

This sounds great and very healthy. I am looking forward to giving this smoothie a try.

I'm not trying this... or am I? Well I won't have a chance to try it before the deadline. Spinach can easily substitute Swiss chard. But I must say it doesn't immediately appeal... maybe I'm still suffering from the fall-out from
Potassium Blast revisited.

p.s. I thought it curious that the recipe says to put it in a clean glass. Would anyone put it in a dirty one? :laugh:

I'm not trying this... or am I? Well I won't have a chance to try it before the deadline. Spinach can easily substitute Swiss chard. But I must say it doesn't immediately appeal... maybe I'm still suffering from the fall-out from
Potassium Blast revisited.

p.s. I thought it curious that the recipe says to put it in a clean glass. Would anyone put it in a dirty one? :laugh:

Prevent cross contamination from previous drink, such as Potassium Blast.

Back
Top Bottom