Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I have some too and its a gorgeous colour. Not very hot in my experience.

You are correct MG. Much milder than my usual Thai stuff. I used it for the masala also and actually doubled the quantity but there was little heat. I think that a mixture will be prudent in future because I do like the colour.

You are correct MG. Much milder than my usual Thai stuff. I used it for the masala also and actually doubled the quantity but there was little heat. I think that a mixture will be prudent in future because I do like the colour.

I often add some hot chilli powder as well when I use it. Or some whole 'slashed' chillies or chopped chillies.

Well, my plans today did involve having my backsplash installed, but now that's off. It went exactly like this:

MrsT: What time are they supposed to come out?

Me: Sometime between 8AM-Noon, but they're supposed to phone 30 minutes ahead. You know me, though, I always assume something's going to go wrong, they're going to lose our number or something.

MrsT: You worry too much!

<Phone rings>

Hello, MrTasty? Yes, this is Dodgy Installers Inc, we have several installers out sick and need to reschedule your install for later this week or sometime next week...

Me (to MrsT): You were saying...?

I tore the kitchen apart last night, unplugged and moved all the small appliances, pulled out the stove, etc. All for nothing. 😠

Blinds are scheduled for Wednesday. How much do you want to bet, the tile people will ring me back and say, "We can just fit you in Wednesday..."

Well, normally I would say "It's just you," but not on this subject. Although, I did pass up an opportunity to rattle your cage.
Believe it or not, that legitimately makes me feel better. I figured it was just me. :laugh:
I remember the air turning blue around Craig when he had to reload the weed eater. Fortunately, we now live in a community that takes care of the lawns, you just have to take care of your bushes/flower beds.

I remember the air turning blue around Craig when he had to reload the weed eater. Fortunately, we now live in a community that takes care of the lawns, you just have to take care of your bushes/flower beds.
Out in my garden shed, I have a nice collection of about 30 empty spools from the various weed-eaters I've owned over the years. I have no idea why I keep them. :laugh:

I just thawed a very mysterious piece of pork meat that has been sitting in the freezer for months. I know it's pork because it says so in the label but I can't recognize what part of the pork it is. My plans for today will be finding out which piece of pork it is and cooking it. If it is shoulder like I think it is, I may do it in the pressure cooker and use some tomatoes that have been sitting in the fridge for a couple days to enrich the sauce.

You need to get a guy that takes care of your lawns. I pay $25 each time, it includes
Trim edges with petrol trimmer
Mow lawns
Take clippings away
Get a petrol blower to tidy up any loose cuttings.

I can't do it for that.

Russ
We've looked at that before. We have two acres, so just mowing, nothing else was $60US a pop, and it'd be more now, more like $75, and if I want trimming and cleanup...closer to $100.

We've looked at that before. We have two acres, so just mowing, nothing else was $60US a pop, and it'd be more now, more like $75, and if I want trimming and cleanup...closer to $100.

There must be a kid in the area that does it cheaper? Put a flyer up? My guy is really good, I leave him extra plants I've grown as well, chillies etc. he weed sprayed my front cobblestone area for nothing as well.

Russ

Painting doors again today and frames as a last minute demand from the komandant.
Mr 7 here for the day as daughter has to work.

Russ

There must be a kid in the area that does it cheaper? Put a flyer up? My guy is really good, I leave him extra plants I've grown as well, chillies etc. he weed sprayed my front cobblestone area for nothing as well.

Russ
A teenager? Mow grass for money? Go on, pull the other one! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom