Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure...we're going to an Italian restaurant tomorrow - Michelin-starred chef in Italy, working here now, something like that. Looking forward to that.

Saturday is an event at the Anheuser-Busch place, not sure what'll be on offer there.
Sounds good! Enjoy!

Stops along the way:

Hope you both enjoy your trip.

Russ
It was fine until we went online to order some food. Most backward-azz ordering app I've ever seen, and then it didn't work once I got there to pick it up.

I'm not surprised, though, we have a history of running into one obtuse obstacle after another whenever we eat over here.

Update...we're trying a Chinese place and that isn't going much better. I don't even want Chinese food. 🤨

It was fine until we went online to order some food. Most backward-azz ordering app I've ever seen, and then it didn't work once I got there to pick it up.

I'm not surprised, though, we have a history of running into one obtuse obstacle after another whenever we eat over here.

Update...we're trying a Chinese place and that isn't going much better. I don't even want Chinese food. 🤨

Chin up, it's a break and you need to enjoy it mate.

Russ

Chin up, it's a break and you need to enjoy it mate.

Russ
At the Chinese place and picking up preordered and already paid for food is proving to be a challenge. My out-of-state phone number is giving them issues. 😒

It will be worth the wait. !

Russ
I'm telling you, there's some curse with ordering food over here. We always, always have some kind of weird trouble, freaky trouble that wouldn't happen anywhere else.

We've been coming over here close to 20 years and it's always a problem, every visit. Hopefully, I'm getting it out of the way now so the rest of the trip goes ok.

Remember when I mentioned finding the cook's metal ID bracelet in my potato casserole? That was here, the last time we were over. Pizza Hut ran out of cheese once. A pizza place. Ran out of cheese. Think about that. That happened here.

I'm telling you, there's some curse with ordering food over here. We always, always have some kind of weird trouble, freaky trouble that wouldn't happen anywhere else.

We've been coming over here close to 20 years and it's always a problem, every visit. Hopefully, I'm getting it out of the way now so the rest of the trip goes ok.

Remember when I mentioned finding the cook's metal ID bracelet in my potato casserole? That was here, the last time we were over. Pizza Hut ran out of cheese once. A pizza place. Ran out of cheese. Think about that. That happened here.

I've never had trouble ordering food. You must have walked under a ladder? Lol

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom