Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday plans

Swimming, that will take the morning
Lunch
Planting of plants, bulbs and seeds
Assembly of freebie BBQ we picked up yesterday to give us the trailer back, so I can do a little light gardening during the week.
Holding off on planting the seed potatoes. Still getting frosts, but the spring garlic needs to go out.
No cooking, that's tomorrow's job. I've got some water kefir watershed sauerkraut to set going.

In the kitchen at seven this morning, making tea and prepping a pork shoulder for a six hour slow roast. An indulgent Sunday breakfast of sausage and bacon baps will be made ready for the start of the Wales vs. Australia game.

At 8.15 this morning I rolled over and snuggled down, no rush to get up, however my brain had other ideas! Guinea pigs fed, washer switched on, house plants in the back garden for in the rain, breakfast eaten all before 9am.
A few chores this morning the guinea boys cage clean out this afternoon.

Just cleaned up,the BBQ. It's nearly summer. Lol.

Russ
Just picked up a free one off www.freecycle.org. Very good condition, with its own trolley and sand trap. Older couple moved into a smaller house. Gave them some eggs as a thank you.

Got a few empty had bottle from the local tip. They were more than happy to give us one.

Dog's been outside and pilled, getting ready to feed her.

Making breakfast in a bit, will make a third attempt at doing some housecleaning, and as MrsTasty isn't supposed to drive, I've got to take her about 40 minutes' drive away to meet with a client to hand over travel documents.

Also getting the Chicken Marbella in the oven, though that's easy enough, and I may try to mow the lawn, even though it's supposed to be 90F today and it really doesn't need it. The neighbor has his house up for sale, so I feel a bit obligated to be a tidy neighbor.

In the kitchen at seven this morning, making tea and prepping a pork shoulder for a six hour slow roast. An indulgent Sunday breakfast of sausage and bacon baps will be made ready for the start of the Wales vs. Australia game.

I watched it too, was a great game. Good result.

Russ

Watching merican murder programmes.
Funny, last night, we watched a Poirot episode! Hope you're feeling better.

On top of her latest medical emergency, the wife developed a helluva cold, and I think I'm coming down with it. I rarely get colds since I moved to working primarily from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom