Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it’s funny, because everything is WW-approved this time around, which is making for a lot less food overall, so I didn’t feel the need to do a dry run with the packing. It’ll all fit, no problem.

Here’s the really funny bit…the plans for tomorrow involve an all-day mini-road trip, hitting our favorite Amish markets and butcher shops on a stretch of road about 90 minutes out and back.

When we do this, we usually buy a load of homemade salamis and other lunchmeats, the usual two dozen doughnuts, jams, candies, cheeses, stop for ice cream, etc.

I have a feeling we’re going to be driving all that way and buying very little… :whistling:
Gonna toodle down 62 and 39?

Also planning a picnic tomorrow but forecast is for a -1°C and if we're lucky it might see double figures. They said that for today workout the possible foggy start that they've given for tomorrow, so I'm expecting a freezing start (0°C this morning), fog and then a cloudy day with perhaps a hint of 8 or 9°C max. I suggested eating out instead. I didn't hear much enthusiasm but there were certainly not objections.

Also planning a picnic tomorrow but forecast is for a -1°C and if we're lucky it might see double figures.
Overnight, our forecast went from 40% chance of rain around 3PM to 90% chance starting at 2PM, but I made picnic food, so we’re having that picnic!

My nephew and his fiancée are coming to pick us up at 11 a.m. to go listen to music and party all day at this outdoor festival I mentioned earlier in this thread! This is the first social outing we have had in 3 years with other people besides family. All of my youngest daughter and her fiance's friends, and his parents, will be there, plus some old friends we haven't seen in 4-5 years. I am pretty excited!

Up early
Farmer's Market
Pick up Dry Cleaning
Pick up Mom's grocery order and take that over to her (this is a first for her)
Pick up a box of cookies from Crumbl
Pick up our prescriptions at the Pharmacy
Pick up take dinner at our favorite Asian Bistro
Home again, home again jiggity jig

Pics from the places we visited today (it’ll probably take two posts):

This is Wilson’s just north of Delaware, Ohio (about two hours from me):

All of their meats are smoked/cured/otherwise produced on-premises. The smell walking into the shop is divine.

More from Wilson’s:

Their signature item is their cracker sausage - a light salami with bits of cheddar in it. I bought a whole one, about a 1-1/2 lbs. This is also where I bought the bologna I had on my sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom