Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking all over for for knibbling pins to connect a gazach to a fully articulating left-handed Johnson rod.

CD
You can scoff, but your latest generation Staten Island ferries are run with ship wide drive and power transformers made by me and my workmates. :whistling:

Yay, I’m off today!

I have an early-morning heart scan at the hospital, so I went ahead and took the entire day off, as I have sick days to use up.

Once I get my scan done, off to breakfast at Frisch’s just around the corner, then I’m going to meander a bit and maybe do a little Christmas shopping.

Yay, I’m off today!

I have an early-morning heart scan at the hospital, so I went ahead and took the entire day off, as I have sick days to use up.

Once I get my scan done, off to breakfast at Frisch’s just around the corner, then I’m going to meander a bit and maybe do a little Christmas shopping.
Yay, have fun! :hug: I am in bed after walking 5 km this morning to get the first oliebollen of the year.

All nighter at work last night, so I took a short nap before diving back in today. Tending a 2300 degree oven and trying to get the glass we're making to behave itself. I suspect dinner will be bad take-out Chinese made for drunk students at 2 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom