Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely to early for Christmas decorations.
Our tree goes up the weekend before Christmas no earlier. Sometimes it isn't until Christmas Eve itself! An agent calendar will be the most evidence of Christmas that you'll see in the close until them!

Still got to get hubby a Christmas present or two!
And I still need fillings for the advent calendar. Maybe I'll try making some chocolate truffles later this week? But I've got an operation this week (small) on my shoulder and a doctor's apt which will kill 1½ days and Monday and Tuesday are forecast to be too hot to make chocolate.

Wishing you well with all your med stuff coming up, SatNavSaysStraightOn.

As far as Christmas goes, people gripe and moan that "it starts earlier every year," yet there's obviously enough traction for it that the shops and all that plan for it.

We normally put up our tree the weekend immediately following Thanksgiving, but this year, we're going to be delayed until into the following week, and just a delay of a few days is a bummer. What?!?! It's December 1st and there's no tree up? WHAT THE &%*#-ITY &%#*?!?!

A few radio stations here play Christmas music nonstop during the holidays...the earliest one started Nov 1! I love it!

All the stores have their Christmas wares on full display. I was at the gourmet grocer's yesterday, and they have a giant centerpiece goods pyramid, about 20-ft tall, made from all the Christmas foods they sell. I love it!

The crowds...the lights...the seasonal foods...every bit of it, I just scoop it all up with all my senses. This is the best time of year, AFAIC, so I'm going to enjoy every last minute of it! Bah humbug and say "it's too early" all you want, you're not even making a scratch in my Christmas spirit!

CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST!!!

Now pardon me, I've got to watch a Christmas movie on Hallmark. :D

Normally by now I have written a list of how many people we will be sending cards to so we know how many cards and stamps we need to buy. Not even thought about it yet, can't get my brain into gear.

Hallmark Christmas movies have been on since yesterday in our house... LOL... so sappy and predictable while at the same time making me SMILE 😃😭....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom