Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a guy coming to give an estimate on a replacement second-floor AC system. That should wipe out a few months of Covid-19 income. The joys of home-ownership.

CD

Weed eating and there is a lot of it to do. It should take most of my time and energy today. If I have any energy left I'd like to make banana bread as I have 3 black bananas and tomorrow will probably be to late for them. I would also like to make pizza dough for tonight's dinner.

I'm watching "Blood For Dracula," (aka "Andy Warhol's Dracula"). I'm not going to lie, I find it incredibly funny, it's one of my favorite movies (along with his take on Frankenstein).

The count has come to Italy on the sly, and he's either complaining all the girls he's trying to marry (and drink their blood, natch) aren't virgins and that "they drown their food in oil!" :)

Weed eating and there is a lot of it to do. It should take most of my time and energy today. If I have any energy left I'd like to make banana bread as I have 3 black bananas and tomorrow will probably be to late for them. I would also like to make pizza dough for tonight's dinner.

You can stick them in the freezer if you're too tired.

Today is doggy bath day. It makes them super frisky and cute. They charge around afterwards and then they get tired and fall over and sleep like toddlers. Then after some various household chores I'd like to bake raisin bread.

^^^ Both our dogs were like that. They'd charge around the yard, soaking wet, then dive-bomb all over, rolling and wiggling, then collapse and sleep for hours. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom