Plans for today (2023)

My plan WAS to fix my driveway gate opener that quit working in the ice storm. It is cold and windy, and tech support was NO help. So, I have to get out of the car, and manually open and close the gate. I'll try again on Sunday, when it will be in the 60s outside.

First world problems.

CD

I’m going over to the gourmet shop to look for sausage. I know I’ll be able to get some Spanish-style chorizo there (needed for tonight), plus I’m hoping I can find something sort of Hungarian there as well.

If not, I’m actually planning on being in the Cincy office on Wednesday, and if I can’t find what I’m looking for today, I can find it there.

Making a Frenchie beef stew later today (meat’s thawing now), but right now, I’m apparently judging a fashion show, as MrsT is trying on her entire closet full of clothes, in preparation of her work cruise at the end of the month.

She’s down…three dress sizes, I think, and not far off a fourth. She’s fitting into the smallest size she has, and it’s still a little big.

Making a Frenchie beef stew later today (meat’s thawing now), but right now, I’m apparently judging a fashion show, as MrsT is trying on her entire closet full of clothes, in preparation of her work cruise at the end of the month.

She’s down…three dress sizes, I think, and not far off a fourth. She’s fitting into the smallest size she has, and it’s still a little big.
Women and clothing, just give up, I have. My wife has taken over my set of drawers. She now has 3 of my set of 6 drawers. Plus her set of 6 as well. She also has the wardrobe as well.

Russ

Tomorrow. I need to replace the automated door on the main chook house and then put the old one on the bantam house. I don't count the usual unlock, free range and lock up stuff or collecting eggs or checking for broodies etc...
Yeah I dont count as a job feeding our local birds. Leftover or due by date bread soaked in water . Still hot here. The fantails are beautiful to watch.

Russ

Beef stew didn’t happen. I thought I had everything, but I didn’t.

That means fondue has moved to tomorrow night, salad the next night (making the stew that day), and stew Wednesday night.

Plans tomorrow are work and going to the store to get the stuff I need for stew!

16762606024564628125359273457011.jpg

My plans today included going into town to drop off my jury duty interview sheet at the courthouse. I’m potentially serving on a jury next week and I forgot to mail it in.

Also went to ALDI and Kroger for a few items. I watched Pepin make a really simple dessert with cantaloupe and port, and I want to make it, but the melons aren’t in season, so they all smell like plastic. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom