Plans for today (2023)

How’s your brother doing?
I spoke to him on Sunday and he was feeling better but still testing positive. His wife just got back from a business trip and is also sick now, not sure if it’s covid or something else she’s picked up.

They’re both fully vaccinated (at least 4 shots each - not sure if they got the bivalent 5th dose yet or not).

Ohhhh, I just found out a brand new “big” Kroger (Kroger Marketplace) has opened in my area, so that’s where I’m off to today.

Cool, you can buy some groceries, fall-apart furniture, a shirt and some diamond jewelry for Mrs T.

CD

Cool, you can buy some groceries, fall-apart furniture, a shirt and some diamond jewelry for Mrs T.

CD
All in the same spot (although I think they’ve pretty much stopped the furniture/home goods items)!

All in the same spot (although I think they’ve pretty much stopped the furniture/home goods items)!
So they dropped the furniture, and added…

B8ED695E-8519-45CF-9805-72318D1590A7.jpeg

Today, I’ve got to do a little menu-planning, I think I want to make a beef stew of some sort this coming weekend, and I’ve got to roast a bone-in turkey breast/crown. We didn’t have turkey at last Thanksgiving, so we’re having it now, I suppose.

China spy balloon over Montana. Shot down about an hour ago.

Russ

A US fighter jet actually shot it down when it got over the Atlantic ocean near The Carolinas, so it would come down over water.

CD

Another thing we just did today, picked our excursions for the Autumn Mediterranean cruise we booked earlier.

MrsT will probably start talking to me again by Tuesday. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom