Plans for today (2023)

So I bought from butcher in town 3/4 leg lamb cut into 1 inch chops. I semi thawed and refrozen 2 large ones for a later meal. 2 marinating atm mandarin juice garlic ginger and soy.
Diced rest for curry . 6 meals for $12 pretty cheap for quality meat.
Just flicking through curry recipes. Need to use leftover yoghurt as well.

Russ

My big to-do item was to remove the safety seal from a bottle of Agave Nectar.
That made me laugh out loud!
My son wanted some Coke today, and there was a bottle, almost empty, sitting on the kitchen counter.
I couldn't open it.
HE couldn't open it.
I poked a sharp knife into the top, made a slit, then cut the top off with a pair of kitchen shears :laugh: :laugh:

Just flicking through curry recipes. Need to use leftover yoghurt as well.
When you've made your lamb curry, let the sauce cool a bit. Stir in the yoghurt little by little (as long as it's not strawberry yoghurt) and gently bring the sauce back to a simmer. It won't curdle like that.

When you've made your lamb curry, let the sauce cool a bit. Stir in the yoghurt little by little (as long as it's not strawberry yoghurt) and gently bring the sauce back to a simmer. It won't curdle like that.

Exactly what. Margaret Fulton said in the recipe I just read. I will chop and change as it suits me. Recipe is a guide only. But thanks. I'd love to try your Indian cooking

Russ

Mr. Herbaceous has a friend from out of town visiting, so he’s out with them tonight.

First time in a while I’ve had an evening to myself, so I’m having a Me Party. I worked on my cross-stitch for a bit, ordered Chinese, and I’m currently hanging out on the couch with the cats and watching football.

Just made a lamb curry for dinner later.
Load of towels out on the line. 23 deg c today. Beautiful just about to head out to water plants. Strawberries are soaking it up atm. Supposed to pay telecom but as I'm going to the pub tomorrow I'll do it then. Busy day tomorrow. Bins need to go out as well.
Lawn guy here and digging over garden. My right arm is still not 100% from frozen shoulder last year. Only $50 so what the hell.

Russ

First time in a while I’ve had an evening to myself, so I’m having a Me Party. I worked on my cross-stitch for a bit, ordered Chinese, and I’m currently hanging out on the couch with the cats and watching football.
I love time to myself like that. MrsT is headed to Florida this coming weekend, and unless plans change, I’m taking Monday off next week, so I’ll have a whole day of that - no work, no nothing.

I love time to myself like that. MrsT is headed to Florida this coming weekend, and unless plans change, I’m taking Monday off next week, so I’ll have a whole day of that - no work, no nothing.

I like me time as well. School holidays next week so wifes home for 2 weeks. 2 weeks of nagging. And " just this wee job russ "
I hate school holidays. A lot.

Russ

Mr. Herbaceous has a friend from out of town visiting, so he’s out with them tonight.

DOH! I completely forgot about Monday Night Football. My Steelers are playing. :facepalm:

Oh well, it's only half time.

CD

DOH! I completely forgot about Monday Night Football. My Steelers are playing. :facepalm:

Oh well, it's only half time.

CD
First half was wild! Crazy amount of turnovers - I’m wondering who greased the ball!?

I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m cheering against your Steelers tonight - my Dad’s a Browns fan.

First half was wild! Crazy amount of turnovers - I’m wondering who greased the ball!?

I hope you’ll forgive me if I’m cheering against your Steelers tonight - my Dad’s a Browns fan.

The Steelers Offense was MIA... again. The Defense had to win the game. The Steelers Offense had one touchdown, while the Defense had two. 🤷‍♂️

My father and grandfather were born in Pittsburgh. My great grandfather settled there from Italy. I was born a Steelers fan. It's in my DNA. :laugh:

CD

The Steelers Offense was MIA... again. The Defense had to win the game. The Steelers Offense had one touchdown, while the Defense had two. 🤷‍♂️

My father and grandfather were born in Pittsburgh. My great grandfather settled there from Italy. I was born a Steelers fan. It's in my DNA. :laugh:

CD
They pulled out the W though! It was a good game.

I sometimes joke with my Dad that he’s unlucky because he’s a Browns fan - and neither of his two children are. I’m a Bills fan, and my brother is a Cowboys fan. He does sometimes mention that the whole Bills fan thing is a little easier to swallow than the Cowboys fan! :laugh:

They pulled out the W though! It was a good game.

I sometimes joke with my Dad that he’s unlucky because he’s a Browns fan - and neither of his two children are. I’m a Bills fan, and my brother is a Cowboys fan. He does sometimes mention that the whole Bills fan thing is a little easier to swallow than the Cowboys fan! :laugh:

Cowboys headquarters and training facility are about five miles from my house. I'm surrounded by Cowboys fans. But, those fans at least respect the Steelers, so I don't get my a$$ kicked when I wear my Jack Lambert jersey on Sundays during the season. :laugh:

CD

Back
Top Bottom