Ridiculously Expensive Kitchen Appliances!!!!

Vitamix 750 Package..jpg

Here's the Vitamix Model 750 package. For everything that you see here, it costs you a whopping $831 & change!! Jesus!!

Last edited:
I can buy a regular blender for about $50. The extra cost must be in that cookbook!!!

That is the going rate for Vitamix machines. They really are expensive! One fact is that on all of them, the motors are very powerful. They spin the blades so fast that they create friction to heat up foods for soup, about maybe 28,000rpm!! That's pretty fast! Their said to be made with the finest materials. Almost like comparing a Cadillac to a Ford. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Ice Cream machine 3.jpg

Want THIS particular ice cream machine? It's gonna set you back for $1,200!!! You can get one that's a whole lot cheaper to do the job just as good!! Mine only cost about $175 before tax!! :wink:

View attachment 23757

Here's the Vitamix Model 750 package. For everything that you see here, it costs a whopping $831 & change!! Jesus!!

I looked into the Vitamix. It didn't end up interesting me. I can make good juices using my Cuisinart Smart Stick, and I keep the healthy pulp. Yes I have to cut the ingredients more fine, but apparently I've saved about $800. And, counter space.

I looked into the Vitamix. It didn't end up interesting me. I can make good juices using my Cuisinart Smart Stick, and I keep the healthy pulp. Yes I have to cut the ingredients more fine, but apparently I've saved about $800. And, counter space.

Or you can go to Amazon & find a cheaper brand that has supper high-speed for less. :wink:

The next time that I have to buy a performance blender, I may look into getting a Vitamix. :wink:

We are way off topic here! Taste in cars is a matter of choice. Please can we keep on topic or I will need to delete posts!

Point taken but we have to be careful not to upset people. Its easily done when using text to communicate as I know to my cost!

I note some posts have been deleted by the posters in case anyone is puzzled.

I'm puzzled, but that's normal,lol.
Btw nothing would offend me here. Pretty straight site, I've never come across any nastiness, but as I say, I'm puzzled.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom