Roasting pan clean-up tips

Yes, we watched it unfold and felt so badly about it, knowing that so many intelligent people were against it. We knew it was going to come back and bite the ignorant fools who were for it. I'm sure people over there were wondering the same thing about Chump being elected over here. If that happens again I'm coming to live with you!
If that big balding orange baby gets elected again most of America will qualify for asylum and that’s saying something given the current climate!

Even Europe felt a bit sorry for us saying they still had a duty of care to UK citizens. We had Brexit and a lazy buffoon running the show with a bunch of tub thumping monkeys negotiating.

The whole thing was a painful embarrassment with awful consequences.

Picked up my new Blue passport a few months ago. Queuing up at passport control I felt nothing but sadness, that’s how the vast majority of my generation and under feel.

Shame they didn’t understand it was important to turn up and vote, even if they thought it was a forgone conclusion that we’d stay in 😔

Yes, we watched it unfold and felt so badly about it, knowing that so many intelligent people were against it. We knew it was going to come back and bite the ignorant fools who were for it. I'm sure people over there were wondering the same thing about Chump being elected over here. If that happens again I'm coming to live with you!
Also you’re more than welcome, might want to bring your cleaning things though 😂

I'm actually worried about his top opponent at this time winning. I have a feeling he is going to be way worse than Chump, especially if he gets a majority Congress like he has in Florida.

I'm actually worried about his top opponent at this time winning. I have a feeling he is going to be way worse than Chump, especially if he gets a majority Congress like he has in Florida.
Yes ma'am, Ron DeathSentence is smarter than Chump, which makes him far more dangerous. But I think Chump is ahead in the polls. Let's just hope that the Republican party is so far divided that they can't pull off a win.

If that big balding orange baby gets elected again most of America will qualify for asylum and that’s saying something given the current climate!

Even Europe felt a bit sorry for us saying they still had a duty of care to UK citizens. We had Brexit and a lazy buffoon running the show with a bunch of tub thumping monkeys negotiating.

The whole thing was a painful embarrassment with awful consequences.

Picked up my new Blue passport a few months ago. Queuing up at passport control I felt nothing but sadness, that’s how the vast majority of my generation and under feel.

Shame they didn’t understand it was important to turn up and vote, even if they thought it was a forgone conclusion that we’d stay in 😔
There were a lot of lazy democrats and independents who thought Ms. Clinton was a shoe-in and couldn't be beat, so they didn't bother going to vote. And then we had 4 years of misery and embarassment.

Back on topic, please.
If you plan to get any of this, then don't get those two small bottles from Ebay. They want $84 for them! That's too damned expensive!!!! :eek:
Dawn Power Dissolver. 2.jpg

If you plan to get any of this, then don't get those two small bottles from Ebay. They want $84 for them! That's too damned expensive!!!! :eek:
I don't think they have EBay in Spain, either, GG. SandwichShortOfAPicnic already said that ordering it from Amazon would cost €50 and would come from the US so possibly could be damaged in transit.

I don't think they have EBay in Spain, either, GG. SandwichShortOfAPicnic already said that ordering it from Amazon would cost €50 and would come from the US so possibly could be damaged in transit.

I'm sure that it would be packed right. I got some from there. I plan to get another bottle, so that I'll have more when this one is gone!! It's not available in the supermarkets any more. If it was, I'd get it from there. :whistling:

I'm sure that it would be packed right. I got some from there. I plan to get another bottle, so that I'll have more when this one is gone!! It's not available in the supermarkets any more. If it was, I'd get it from there. :whistling:
But I can get it in the UK for €3 where proctor and gamble who produce Dawn call it Fairy Power Spray. I'm going to the big supermarket in a couple of days. They're bound to have something with the same ingredients 👍
It's mostly all scrubbed off now so theres only a little bit more to do.. when my arm recovers 😂

You're missing the point. Why would anyone pay €50 to have it shipped from the US to Spain?
But I can get it in the UK for €3 where proctor and gamble who produce Dawn call it Fairy Power Spray. I'm going to the big supermarket in a couple of days. They're bound to have something with the same ingredients 👍
It's mostly all scrubbed off now so theres only a little bit more to do.. when my arm recovers 😂
There ya go!

And yes, Fairy Power Spray is pretty amusing. I suppose because it's magical?

You're missing the point. Why would anyone pay €50 to have it shipped from the US to Spain?

There ya go!

And yes, Fairy Power Spray is pretty amusing. I suppose because it's magical?
You wouldn't buy or have anything shipped to your house anyway if it is too expensive. It would be foolish to do that. I wouldn't. I DO, however, compare prices between Amazon & Ebay to see who has the better price. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom