Salad items to be rationed by 2 UK supermarkets

Might of mentioned before I stopped at Rumwells (about 45mins from my place) o the way back from Spain and they had Isle of Wight tomatoes. I know this because I was in their farm shop picking up treats and thought “What’s that amaz… oh my god I can smell tomatoes, SMELL them! What a heavenly smell it was, transported me back to my childhood and going in the greenhouse to eat fresh ripe tomatoes.

Brought some home (they were excellent) have had to blank out which essential items I ditched to make room for them cos that put the price per kilo up a bit 😆

Might of mentioned before I stopped at Rumwells (about 45mins from my place) o the way back from Spain and they had Isle of Wight tomatoes. I know this because I was in their farm shop picking up treats and thought “What’s that amaz… oh my god I can smell tomatoes, SMELL them! What a heavenly smell it was, transported me back to my childhood and going in the greenhouse to eat fresh ripe tomatoes.

Brought some home (they were excellent) have had to blank out which essential items I ditched to make room for them cos that put the price per kilo up a bit 😆

I buy Isle of Wight tomatoes almost every week. They are brilliant indeed. Ocado sells them. In fact, they are not too pricey from there. I think some are grown using artificial lighting, but they know what they are doing. They are greenhouse grown.

In the darker months, the greenhouses use artificial lights to prolong the growing period.
Discover great tasting Isle of Wight Tomatoes - Eat Cook Explore

Back
Top Bottom