Recipe Salmon Croquette Benedict with Turmeric Cream Sauce

JAS_OH1

Forum GOD!
Local time
11:39 AM

Instead of the traditional eggs benedict with Canadian bacon (or ham) and Hollandaise, I decided to give it a little twist and kick it up a notch! I used salmon croquettes seasoned with turmeric and a turmeric and tarragon cream sauce to go over the eggs. I am happy to say that all this use of turmeric did not overpower the dish at all, but married well with the other ingredients.

Salmon Croquette Benedict with Turmeric Cream Sauce

Ingredients:
1 toasted English muffin, halved
2 poached eggs
2 salmon croquettes (recipe here): Turmeric Seasoned Salmon Croquettes
Turmeric tarragon cream sauce (recipe here): Recipe - Turmeric and Tarragon Cream Sauce
Chopped parsley, for garnish

Gently place 1 warmed salmon croquette atop 1/2 English muffin. Place poached egg on top of that and spoon warm cream sauce over the top. Garnish with a pinch of chopped parsley.

View attachment 52621

Instead of the traditional eggs benedict with Canadian bacon (or ham) and Hollandaise, I decided to give it a little twist and kick it up a notch! I used salmon croquettes seasoned with turmeric and a turmeric and tarragon cream sauce to go over the eggs. I am happy to say that all this use of turmeric did not overpower the dish at all, but married well with the other ingredients.

Salmon Croquette Benedict with Turmeric Cream Sauce

Ingredients:
1 toasted English muffin, halved
2 poached eggs
2 salmon croquettes (recipe here): Turmeric Seasoned Salmon Croquettes
Turmeric tarragon cream sauce (recipe here): Recipe - Turmeric and Tarragon Cream Sauce
Chopped parsley, for garnish

View attachment 52622
View attachment 52623

Gently place 1 warmed salmon croquette atop 1/2 English muffin. Place poached egg on top of that and spoon warm cream sauce over the top. Garnish with a pinch of chopped parsley.

View attachment 52624
Beautiful. I can smell and taste the dish. I would definitely pay for it in a restaurant. Bravo

Back
Top Bottom