Salmon!

I like salmon, though it's flavor is rather strong and I have to be in the mood for it. Aside from it's sturdiness, which allows it to work in a variety of cooking methods, it's flavor also holds up to other bold flavors. I worked at a restaurant that had a salmon dish that was cooked with a lot of fresh rosemary. Rosemary can be pretty overpowering, but it complemented the salmon really well. I've also had it with a black cherry sauce that was part savory and part fruity and was really pleased with the contrast. The tartness of the cherries went well with the fattiness of the fish itself.

That sounds yummy. I bought a rub from a friend for salmon and it is delicious. I rub it onto my salmon then fry it in some oil and serve it with some rice and it tastes wonderful. Add some steamed broccoli and I have a good meal.

Well, for me the best is still raw as sashimi or in sushi. May French restaurants prepare very good tartare au saumon which is excellent as well.

I like to panfry mine with a little grapeseed oil with the skin side down and this makes it quite crispy without over-cooking the meat.

I am not a fish lover but I like salmon and sea bass and a small bit of cod. I don't eat enough fish at all which is not good as we all know that fish is very good for you

You should try some! There are some really great fish dishes out there. I have to say I have a weakness for good fish and chips made from cod fillets. If the batter is made with beer and the fillets are lightly battered, crispy on the outside and soft and melt-in-your-mouth on the inside, I could probably eat them every day!

If I had fish made that way, I would eat it everyday too. I love eating fish and salmon and catfish are my favorites. I would eat both everyday if I could.

Mmmm, I love salmon. I wish I could eat it more often but it's quite expensive where I live. I think smoked salmon is my favourite with a salmon mousse filling. Oh my goodness. I love smoked salmon parcels and I can't wait for christmas because I will be eating lots and lots of them! :P

I personally adore salmon!!! It's my favorite fish and I crave for it many Times a week! In fact, if I ate salmon every time I crave for it, I would be really poor, because it's really expensive where I live. I have been loving salmon with cream cheese and Gorgonzola.... I know it sounds crazy!!! But tastes so amazing!!!

I personally adore salmon!!! It's my favorite fish and I crave for it many Times a week! In fact, if I ate salmon every time I crave for it, I would be really poor, because it's really expensive where I live. I have been loving salmon with cream cheese and Gorgonzola.... I know it sounds crazy!!! But tastes so amazing!!!

Yeah it does sound a bit crazy but I know that it tastes excellent! It seems like a lot of people here are worried about the price, myself included. Has anyone tried any other similar fish which could replace salmon?

Oh no, I've never thought about a cheaper alternative to salmon and if anyone has any ideas, please let us know!:) Salmon and it's price are an issue for me because I don't like anywhere near where they catch salmon.

Salmon is truly the king of fish. There are so many recipes for it. My favorite is baked salmon with potatoes and garlic-butter. Second place fish-wise goes to fresh Tuna. While also very expensive and hard to find, if you can get hold of nice fresh tuna filets, there are many Asian recipes for it as well, mostly based on frying the tuna in soy sauce.

I like making salmon sushi or California rolls. The salmon has to be really fresh or else I use smoked salmon. I lalso ike to grill salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce, honey and a little wasabi mixed into the teriyaki sauce.

I like making salmon sushi or California rolls. The salmon has to be really fresh or else I use smoked salmon. I lalso ike to grill salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce, honey and a little wasabi mixed into the teriyaki sauce.

Teriyaki, honey, wasabi salmon!? That sounds amazing! Did you make this recipe by yourself or did you read it from somewhere?

Teriyaki, honey, wasabi salmon!? That sounds amazing! Did you make this recipe by yourself or did you read it from somewhere?

HI!

I'm glad you found the recipe interesting. It was found by my sister from one of her cookbooks, I can't remember exactly which one. The honey and the teriyaki actually causes the salmon skin to caramelise and the result is this amazingly fragrant, burnt honey taste. The sweetness is diminished by the intensity of the wasabi and the salmon just smells wonderful!

I love salmon and the fact that not only is it good for me but that there are so many delicious ways to prepare it. I like to grill it seasoning it withe rosemary or dill, as well as cooking it in a variety of other ways.

Back
Top Bottom