Satnav........ How's the weather near you.

tell me about it. It was down at 4C by sun down yesterday afternoon (roughly 5:30pm)…. Needless to say it was cold and a very wide spread frost overnight. I'm still freezing despite the fire being on high (not yet on full) and I'm about to put the oven on. That should help a touch. It was a cold start to the morning.
Can you send some cooler weather down as well, please. Thanks in advance.

I'm exactly the opposite - I'd rather have the cold. Summer is my least favorite season of all.

My favorite month is November, because here, that means 40F and overcast. Too much sun makes me squint and too much heat makes me sweat.

Between June and August, I wouldn't even go outside if I could get away with it.

We only have 2 seasons here Tourist and Summer. Right now the temperatures range in the mid 90's and with the humidity (according to the heat index) it feels like the low 100's.

You're welcome to it, mate... I've 'ad enough of it.

Me too
I'm exactly the opposite - I'd rather have the cold. Summer is my least favorite season of all.

My favorite month is November, because here, that means 40F and overcast. Too much sun makes me squint and too much heat makes me sweat.

Between June and August, I wouldn't even go outside if I could get away with it.

Nearly the same - but June here can be lovely and not hot at all. Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons. I hate the heat. And today is the hottest day on record in the UK. :heat::heat::heat:

Fog here and about 8 deg c here.

Russ
as warm as that? woke up to a balmy 3C and at 11am it has just made it to 6C here. Yesterday morning was a -3C that felt like a -10C. The entire house was chilled through and through, hence why I resorted to putting the oven on to do some cooking :whistling:

as warm as that? woke up to a balmy 3C and at 11am it has just made it to 6C here. Yesterday morning was a -3C that felt like a -10C. The entire house was chilled through and through, hence why I resorted to putting the oven on to do some cooking :whistling:

We really are having the warmest winter ever. Beautiful blue skies ATM. Still 10 deg c here.

Russ

I only fed Lucerne.
that is stupid prices now and I need to get some because the chooks have no access to any greens whilst I'm going to be away and it is the only option they will have for 2 weeks whilst they are not allowed to free range. (they still have access to a very large pen, but have killed all grass long ago).

Back
Top Bottom