Show me your breakfast (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning doc’s appointment, so breakfast out:

IMG_4852.jpeg

Those eggs are exactly like the ones I videotaped making earlier.

I made a "land and sea" bagel for breakfast. The bagel had cream cheese, capers, slivered shallots, smoked salmon, and bacon on it. It was really good. Some avocado would have made it perfect but the avos I bought yesterday are hard as rocks and won't be ready to eat until probably Sunday.

As promised (or threatened, depending on your POV), here I am making eggs this morning. Please excuse my bony legs, I should have just drunk my coffee black instead of going for the cream:

View: https://youtu.be/9mPL4H-GIlM

For my British friends, I’d give you the freephone number to report egg abuse, but I’m outside your jurisdiction. :wink:

To complete the homage to my heritage, I had those with some super-salty cured country ham slices and a biscuit (my mom viewed toast as an indication a person had given up the will to live).

View attachment 101432

If you had stopped at the 1 minute 45 sec point they would have been OK.

I made the typical buttermilk and egg batter blueberry pancakes topped with vanilla yogurt, strawberries and honey. It was good of course, but you all have seen it before!

Miso for breakfast today.

B60AB58B-5EF1-4EDD-B74B-9E8F8D5C20C3.jpeg

Soft tofu, shimeji mushrooms, enoki, bok choy, spring onion, coriander, boiled egg & toasted sesame seeds.

Nuked the tofu, mushrooms and bok choy, mixed up the dashi miso with boiled water in a mug, added it to the nuked veg and then nuked it all for a couple of minutes, topped with egg, herbs & seeds.

Rocklobster FIBRE 😂

So far just a cup of tea with honey and cinnamon. I'll be cutting Into this seedless watermelon in a bit.
20230705_104054.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom