Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
The food:

Morning Glory - I kid you a lot about scrambled eggs, but I wanted to get a close-up of these because they're pretty close to spot-on for "typical" American scrambled eggs - neither dry nor wet:

This breakfast was just what we both like, simple with excellent ingredients prepared the way we like. The only drawback - pancake syrup, not pure maple syrup, but that's not unusual, and MrsT, being the syrup queen she is, had some packets of maple syrup in her purse, so it all ended well. 🍁

The food:
View attachment 73215
View attachment 73217
Morning Glory - I kid you a lot about scrambled eggs, but I wanted to get a close-up of these because they're pretty close to spot-on for "typical" American scrambled eggs - neither dry nor wet:
View attachment 73216
This breakfast was just what we both like, simple with excellent ingredients prepared the way we like. The only drawback - pancake syrup, not pure maple syrup, but that's not unusual, and MrsT, being the syrup queen she is, had some packets of maple syrup in her purse, so it all ended well. 🍁
Wish I could get any of that anywhere around here. But there are no breakfast places like that in this country at all. Sure, there are sandwich shops but nothing quite like this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom