Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danish breakfast pastry

IMG_1634.JPG

CheeseCake Factory Brown Bread Rolls, heated, split and filled with diced Ham, Scrambled Eggs and Swiss Cheese.
Side dish is Mini San Marzano Tomatoes, diced, and a bowl of diced Cantaloupe (all for DH, of course ☺️ )
Cook's Note: little by little, I've been leaning more towards Morning Glory 's scramble :wave:)
I just had one of these Breakfast Sandwiches and some juice.

View attachment 85212

CheeseCake Factory Brown Bread Rolls, heated, split and filled with diced Ham, Scrambled Eggs and Swiss Cheese.
Side dish is Mini San Marzano Tomatoes, diced, and a bowl of diced Cantaloupe (all for DH, of course ☺️ )
Cook's Note: little by little, I've been leaning more towards Morning Glory 's scramble :wave:)
I just had one of these Breakfast Sandwiches and some juice.

MG has an easy two step recipe for scrambled eggs. 1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. 2. Walk past a hot stove/hob at a leisurely pace. Done. :laugh:

CD

MG has an easy two step recipe for scrambled eggs. 1. Crack the eggs into a bowl. 2. Walk past a hot stove/hob at a leisurely pace. Done. :laugh:

CD
I think she just shakes them up while they’re still in shell, puts them in her pockets, and stands extra close to the kettle when she’s making her tea.

I think she just shakes them up while they’re still in shell, puts them in her pockets, and stands extra close to the kettle when she’s making her tea.
Dead right, too.
Who wants scrambled eggs you can use as missiles? :D :D :D

This morning I made scrambled eggs: with a few tablespoons of cream mixed in , and 4 slices of smoked salmon. On toast. Yummy!

Dead right, too.
Who wants scrambled eggs you can use as missiles? :D :D :D

This morning I made scrambled eggs: with a few tablespoons of cream mixed in , and 4 slices of smoked salmon. On toast. Yummy!

A perfect combination: creamy scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Oh yeah! I think that hard cooked scramble should have a different name as its simply not the same dish as creamy scrambled egg.

IMG_1641.JPG

I had a generous piece of lovely, still warm Leek & Portabella Mushroom Quiche.
There's a touch too much cracked Black Pepper on top for my liking, but delicious all the same.
Oh, this was at our local Farmer's Market that just opened back up again since the Pandemic and it was a beautiful morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom