Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now. Cappuccino and cornetto

Breakfast this morning:

Philly cheesesteak omelette, which was just divine, and an unexpected omelette variety:

Scrapple & syrup, fried crisp:

Pennsylvania is the only place I’ve ever been that specializes in grilled sweet rolls (grilled, as in a diner grill, not a broiler or an outside grill). We had the choice of grilled raisin sticky bun, grilled pecan sticky bun, or a grilled blueberry muffin:

View attachment 85573

I needed a quick breakfast so that I could get out the door.
Whole Grain toast with Japanese-style Tartar Sauce, Broccoli Microgreens and a sliced Hard Boiled Egg.
It did the job.
I love sliced hard-boiled eggs on toast.
You both do realize those aren't "hard" boiled? But they are jammy eggs, which are decidedly the best way to eat them. They aren't chalky and dry like hard boiled, which are best used in tuna salad or similar. So looks good to me and I'd eat that in a hearbeat!

You both do realize those aren't "hard" boiled? But they are jammy eggs, which are decidedly the best way to eat them. They aren't chalky and dry like hard boiled, which are best used in tuna salad or similar. So looks good to me and I'd eat that in a hearbeat!
Those look too dry and flaky to me to be jammy eggs:

Those pics are from Spruce Eats and Bon Appétit. They’re a bit more wet than @kaneohegirlinaz’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom