Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH's plate this AM

IMG_1707.JPG

Stuffed Biscuits.
There's scrambled Eggs with Green Onions, sliced Ham and Swiss Cheese.

I feel I should know this by now but what are the round brown things?
Off to the left? Sausage patties, heavily flavored with sage and black pepper.

Breakfast sausage here generally comes in two form; links, and chubs, which are more akin to minced beef in texture/form:

Swaggerty’s breakfast sausage

You can see the little marks along the top for slicing it off, then those usually get pan-fried (though I did mine in the oven).

IMG_1716.JPG

DH & I had to leave the house this morning ... our house cleaning ladies came at oh-too-early-oh-clock this AM. So we always go out to breakfast. Today Missus Next Door Neighbor text me to say don't go here or there, but this place for breakfast (the ladies do her house first then ours).
On out table is Chicken Fried Steak with Hash Browns, Eggs and toast ... as well the Pancake Breakfast with eggs and sausage patty.
THAT was NOT Maple Syrup as advertised! :thumbsdown: Oh well, DH was happy with his breakfast and that's all that matters.

View attachment 85970

DH & I had to leave the house this morning ... our house cleaning ladies came at oh-too-early-oh-clock this AM. So we always go out to breakfast. Today Missus Next Door Neighbor text me to say don't go here or there, but this place for breakfast (the ladies do her house first then ours).
On out table is Chicken Fried Steak with Hash Browns, Eggs and toast ... as well the Pancake Breakfast with eggs and sausage patty.
THAT was NOT Maple Syrup as advertised! :thumbsdown: Oh well, DH was happy with his breakfast and that's all that matters.

What is the bread which looks as if it has currants in it (top part of photo)?

That's correct TastyReuben that was part of my breakfast which was the Chicken Fried Steak, 2 eggs, potatoes and a choice of bread.
Had I known that I could have had a MorningGlory Muffin, I would have ordered that instead of the Cinnamon Raisin toast, dry, butter on the side please, because DH did wind up eating 2 pieces :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom