Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had ribeye steaks last night with homemade shells and cheese sauce (cream with cheddar, gouda, havarti and American) and broccoli florets.

This morning I sauteed peppers, mushrooms and onions and added some leftover spicy tomato sauce from a few days ago, then folded in thinly sliced ribeye pieces just until warmed. It had a nice kick. I made scrambled eggs with cream and cheddar cheese. I warmed tortilla wraps and added some of each to a wrap and drizzled raita sauce I made the night before last. So good!

Very typical breakfast in Hawaii, Linguica or Portuguese Sausage Eggs and Rice (said as one word really)
IMG_1974.JPG

I added some sliced Green Onions to the eggs this time around.
Not shown, to complete the plate, you'll need some Shoyu and Furikake.

We had ribeye steaks last night with homemade shells and cheese sauce (cream with cheddar, gouda, havarti and American) and broccoli florets.

This morning I sauteed peppers, mushrooms and onions and added some leftover spicy tomato sauce from a few days ago, then folded in thinly sliced ribeye pieces just until warmed. It had a nice kick. I made scrambled eggs with cream and cheddar cheese. I warmed tortilla wraps and added some of each to a wrap and drizzled raita sauce I made the night before last. So good!
View attachment 89053
Will you marry me?

What?! No waffles?! No eggs?!

View attachment 89113
I made a honey-ginger simple syrup yesterday (for cocktails today), and MrsT wanted fruit salad for breakfast, so a little yogurt, a little syrup, and a lot of fruit…instant breakfast!

These were some ripe strawberries:
View attachment 89114

The season for strawberries that ripe (red all the way through) is winding down. It is hit or miss at the stores now. I bet I've eaten 50 pounds of them this summer.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom