Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast in Manchester a few days ago: espresso coffee, porridge with almond and peach and sourdough bread served with butter and straw jam

Are those rather small plates? Everything looks crowded... it should look more like this (not cooked today but several months ago):

View attachment 90654
No, they were very large plates and it was a lot of food - there’s quite a bit piled on there that’s not visible.

Airport, so the name of the game was in and out fast, so presentation wasn’t really considered, I’m sure. Our waitress was literally running from table to kitchen to table, and huffing and puffing while she took our order. All the waitstaff were.

We, though, arrived the recommended three hours early, so we weren’t bothered. We had a low-stress breakfast, did some shopping, sat and relaxed a bit, had a little pee break, and now we’re at the gate, waiting to board in about 10 minutes - all done calmly and quietly, while everyone around us flitting about and saying, “Hurry! Hurry!” 😎

I had leftover chili for breakfast. Looks the same as last night's dinner. LOL I love having dinner leftovers for breakfast the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom