Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen that brand. I’m In New Jersey area.

Never seen that brand. I’m In New Jersey area.
It’s a lot softer than that stuff that comes in the little jars. I’d say check Walmart, it’s back in the same area with the hot dogs and all that. It’s dirt cheap.

Freezer food for tea.

I found a container marked "Indian" and a pack of vegan pea protein mince. So hubby combined the two and served it with brown basmati rice. Oddly enough it was brown on brown again so I didn't take a photo.

And he finished with a black bean & black beer brownie with chocolate chips... black, brown, black and brown but very soft and moreish

Pancakes 😊

Egg, sweet potato hash, bacon, and toast:

This was an express breakfast, as I did the bacon in the microwave and the potatoes in the air fryer.

One additional note: after 32 years of making her eggs, I was rather sharply told this morning to, “…quit putting my egg on top of things! I hate that! The yolk gets into everything else!” 🤷‍♂️

Egg, sweet potato hash, bacon, and toast:

This was an express breakfast, as I did the bacon in the microwave and the potatoes in the air fryer.

One additional note: after 32 years of making her eggs, I was rather sharply told this morning to, “…quit putting my egg on top of things! I hate that! The yolk gets into everything else!” 🤷‍♂️

Huevos Rotos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom