Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
French toast and snausages:

I must be an odd duck then, Iike to dip-out the runny yolk and then eat the cook white by its self.
Then again, if we're talkin' about Loco Moco ... bring on that yolk pron!
... now I gotta make one!
by the by, sometimes eggs bother my stomach, so I've gotta take it easy, I can tell when I can and can't eat an egg.

I so wanted to make this today for Sunday Brunch, but DH is in his OCD mode and feels he MUST loos 40 pounds ... sigh :unsure:
French toast was a special request this morning, and with WW, I managed to get that in with some pretty low points. The worst single item was the maple syrup.

I must be an odd duck then, Iike to dip-out the runny yolk and then eat the cook white by its self.

I usually use a bigger spoon to scoop out the yolk whole and eat it in one, then I go back for the white and eat that by itself as well. 🤷‍♀️

This morning was our monthly Housecleaners appointment; we like to go out to breakfast and leave them to it.

IMG_2226.JPG

This joint was not our first choice, the place went to first was jammed packed with a long waitlist, NOPE!
Waffle joint in stead: Buckwheat Waffle 1 egg and Bacon for me and a large Fruit Bowl and an English Muffin for DH.
And TastyReuben , that's NOT Maple Syrup, even though the staff assured me that it was :headshake:

I like the whites and yolks completely mixed together so my scrambled eggs are completely yellow. But that’s me. DD scrambles in the pan so they look like above.

Those scramblies look a little sad
I liked them quite a bit! :)

I like the whites and yolks completely mixed together so my scrambled eggs are completely yellow. But that’s me. DD scrambles in the pan so they look like above.
That's what I like. I know the standard is to have them a uniform yellow, but even Anthony Bourdain is on record as saying he liked having it with streaks of the white, but then again, he always was a kitchen rebel. :wink:

That's what I like. I know the standard is to have them a uniform yellow, but even Anthony Bourdain is on record as saying he liked having it with streaks of the white, but then again, he always was a kitchen rebel. :wink:
Okay I just thought they looked dry, it wasn't about the color

Tony Bourdain had a food epiphany at Waffle House. The man was a gourmet chef who could appreciate good food, wherever it came from.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom