Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2080.JPG
IMG_2081.JPG
IMG_2082.JPG

I found the "groove" of making these Folded Breakfast Quesadillas after the first one.
DH said "let's have these again, they're really good!"

Greek yoghurt with blackberries and a few spoonfuls of coco pops
View attachment 90012
We have Cocoa Puffs (round balls) and Cocoa Krispies (puffed rice). Yummy. Some of my favorite childhood cereals! I would even drink the milk for those! I really like the idea of dressing it up into a more healthy and adult food by adding the yogurt and fruit, clever girl.

We have Cocoa Puffs (round balls) and Cocoa Krispies (puffed rice). Yummy. Some of my favorite childhood cereals! I would even drink the milk for those! I really like the idea of dressing it up into a more healthy and adult food by adding the yogurt and fruit, clever girl.
I've been doing that for years, my mom always had her cereal with fruit and yoghurt and I copied that. It's also a great way to make sure you don't overeat on it. I never use more than 15 g ( 3 tablespoons) which keeps the sugar content reasonable.

I've been doing that for years, my mom always had her cereal with fruit and yoghurt and I copied that. It's also a great way to make sure you don't overeat on it. I never use more than 15 g ( 3 tablespoons) which keeps the sugar content reasonable.
I don't like milk anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom