Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept it light keeping in mind we're going to a hotel today.

Rice crackers with smashed avocado and paprika & garlic seasoning

Just a bagel with garlic and herb cream cheese for me this morning.

CD
I've been dying for a bagel the last few weeks. Used to be, bagel shops were as plentiful as nail salons or Starbucks around here (Einstein Bros, Bruegger's, etc), but they all seem to have disappeared sometime over the last couple of years.

I've been dying for a bagel the last few weeks. Used to be, bagel shops were as plentiful as nail salons or Starbucks around here (Einstein Bros, Bruegger's, etc), but they all seem to have disappeared sometime over the last couple of years.

Bagel stores are less plentiful now, but I have an Einstein Bros a couple of miles from me. That's where I get mine.

CD

We still have a lot of bagel shops around here in Jersey. My favorite bagel lately is jalapeño bagel, but good ones are hard to find. I make them homemade occasionally.

091214_homemade_jalapeno_bagels_P1090906.JPG

Last edited:
We still have a lot of bagel shops around here in Jersey. My favorite bagel lately is jalapeño bagel, but good ones are hard to find. I make them homemade occasionally.

View attachment 92495

I really like the idea of a jalapeño bagel - never heard of that before. You have me wanting to make chilli bagels!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom