Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those potatoes look quite good - but nothing to dip them in?
Nope. I suppose some folks might use ketchup, but dipping sauces for breakfast potatoes aren't really a thing here. Weird, huh?

BTW, those were some of the worst fast-food potatoes I've had, breakfast or otherwise. Even a pre-formed McD's hashbrown patty would have been better.

There's always sauce on the table for a full English breakfast - although fried potatoes aren't traditionally included.

When I was a youngster, and Methuselah and I ate breakfast together there would be brown sauce (Chop, Tiger or Daddie's) as condiments and possibly HP. Not sure about ketchup but never a potato accompaniment.

When I was a youngster, and Methuselah and I ate breakfast together there would be brown sauce (Chop, Tiger or Daddie's) as condiments and possibly HP. Not sure about ketchup but never a potato accompaniment.

Who is Methusalah? I've not seen Chop sauce or Tiger sauce ever on the table in the UK - only brown sauce or tomato ketchup and these days BBQ sauce. I'm not even sure what tiger sauce is.

Who is Methusalah?

A guy I went to school with.

I've not seen Chop sauce or Tiger sauce ever on the table in the UK - only brown sauce or tomato ketchup and these days BBQ sauce. I'm not even sure what tiger sauce is.

Ahh, but you weren't brought up in Yorkshire.

Note: I'm not sure that the Tiger image is the one I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom