Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange enough caffeine does not make me a real regenerating effect by now, it's more a habit and a matter of enjoying coffee...I drink about 3 of them only in the morning.

Coffee really doesn't have any effect on me, except for a Cuban Expresso called Colada. Then there is Irish Coffee. The best Irish Coffee we ever had was at an Irish pub in Stresa. :D The whiskey was Bushmill's.

Coffee really doesn't have any effect on me, except for a Cuban Expresso called Colada. Then there is Irish Coffee. The best Irish Coffee we ever had was at an Irish pub in Stresa. :D The whiskey was Bushmill's.

I remember your mention about that coffee in Stresa, now I’m curious! Stresa always deserves a trip

It’s such a long time since I had a good Irish coffee, they usually put so much sugar in that it’s almost impossible for me to drink it

I remember your mention about that coffee in Stresa, now I’m curious! Stresa always deserves a trip

It’s such a long time since I had a good Irish coffee, they usually put so much sugar in that it’s almost impossible for me to drink it
When I make Irish coffee at home, it's simply coffee, a little brown sugar, and Irish whiskey.

The Irish coffees they serve here in restaurants are more like desserts, with lots of sugar, whipped cream, Bailey's, and creme de menthe, sometimes with chocolate shavings on top as well. :headshake:

When I make Irish coffee at home, it's simply coffee, a little brown sugar, and Irish whiskey.

The Irish coffees they serve here in restaurants are more like desserts, with lots of sugar, whipped cream, Bailey's, and creme de menthe, sometimes with chocolate shavings on top as well. :headshake:

Oh my, sounds so unhealthy and so wrong. I really struggle to get why simple things should have ruined like that.
Coffee, a little brown sugar, Irish whiskey: so easy and delicious and mostly fair.

Gabriele Iglesias -- Cuban Coffee Almost Killed Me. It's from a show he did in South Florida. You will understand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNOe94Kz3Q

CD

Well, here's my contribution to the healthy breakfast:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom