Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything (apple, banana, orange, raisins) was fresh, as polenta needs about 25 minutes in boiling water I did add them right after the beginning of the cooking process. Herbs and spices add depths of flavor, if you use juice instead of water it's even better.
Stay healthy
What a good idea!

Coffee with cream. 5 roasted almonds.

Will attempt a meat pie. And Bday cake.

It is nice and quiet to sit by the window. Some traffic noise, some doors closing. But it is Saturdaaaay. Yeeey!😄

Two coffees with cream (two hours apart). Toasted potato bread (store bought), butter, cheddar.

Frequently looking at the beautiful Orchid my boyfriend gifted me for my birthday. Flowers are such a divine creation of Nature.💞

He did the drawing too, many months ago. Beautiful use of colour. Frame is temporary. He draws way better than me.

1st breakfast coffee with cream, almonds. Greek yoghurt.
2nd Breakfast bake today. Felt craving for carrots,so carrot,zucchini,cheese,coconut flour,ap flour,roasted sesame seeds,egg, salt, curry powder seasoned.

It is good! Honestly did not expect it to be, crumbles to places, feels dry like a biscuit,but curry and coconut and carrot and all play well!
Probably lacks more buttermilk or cream and oil, but it is good this way too.😊

Did dishes, laundry, kid for school. Now need to bring my boots to the shoerepair , post a snailmail letter, shop&prep an earthquake bag.

Last night 11.15 pm there was a moderate 3.1 one 30 km away,was too tired to make much of it,luckily it was short, so we just went to sleep... trembles the last week quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom