Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't a Full English, but it's not bad..

French toast and sausage. The bread was a new to me product, maybe new overall. It was on BOGO at the grocery, Nature's Own Artisan bread. I got a brioche loaf and a multigrain loaf. The slices are at least a double cut of regular commercial bread so made a nice French toast.

Coffee with rice milk, greek style yoghurt.
Getting to an awake and ready to go to work state.
Leaving 7 am, returning 9 pm.

I found a good demaquillage liquid for sensitive eyes, so my eyes were not sore. Had a very decent sleep. So it is good👍🌼✨

Have a lovely day.

Coffee with rice milk, greek style yoghurt.
Getting to an awake and ready to go to work state.
Leaving 7 am, returning 9 pm.

I found a good demaquillage liquid for sensitive eyes, so my eyes were not sore. Had a very decent sleep. So it is good👍🌼✨

Have a lovely day.

I use Altalube for my dry eyes.

I use Altalube for my dry eyes.
Thanks, will bear that in mind. Mine are ok until taking off make up. I did switch to a hypoallergen shadow and mascara, and now the cleaning liquid is good too.

We will eventually figure out the night light on thing. My kid wants a little light the whole night through. I tend to prefer more darkness during sleep.

Coffee with rice milk, banana, vitamins at 6 am. Pancakes filled with cheese en route to train.

Feels so good to had the body moving in the jogg yesterday afternoon. 6,7 km. 😎

Saw quite some sports. Teams were out for football, grass hockey, running, one kayak, rugby.

This is the rowing canal.

We have award winning rowers. Is it how they are called?
Had to look up their names, brothers Sinković, 5 x European champions.

https://www.hoo.hr/hr/hrvatski-olim...-olimpijskih-sportova/hrvatski-veslacki-savez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom