Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pics, but blueberry pancakes and sausage patties.

Funny side story, I bought Jimmy Dean sausage this time around, probably due to subliminal promptings from flyinglentris, even though it's my least favorite of the big-brand sausage available here.

What did I hear from MrsT this morning?

"Wow! What sausage is this?! I don't even like sausage patties, but this one is great! You need to keep buying this kind!"

😑

Cubadillas. I didn't take a pic because I was just using up leftovers from our Cuban sandwiches we had recently to make brunch quesadillas. Wow. I think we like these better than sandwiches. You get the nice crispy crunchy pressed effect with a whole lot less bread product. I got the mayo and mustard in by combining and making a dipping sauce.

For a later addition to early breakfast, I had a couple peach smoothies.

full.jpg

Were they on your head the whole time? :wink:
Nooo:D (not that it will not happen),I couldn't remember where I've put them off prior to sleeping. I woke up around 5 am, halfasleep still...As soon as I rolled up the blinds and put some light on, found them - on the usual spot, the piano. But as bad as my eyesight is without them, couldn't see them:roflmao:...and I tapped in the dark on only the left side of the piano, they were far more right than usual...:laugh:

For breakfast this morning, I made a couple breakfast burritos.

full.jpg

These included eggs, bacon, bell pepper, onion, tomato, habanero salsa and shredded cheese blend.

Flax seed flour+ coconut flakes patties. Drizzled with honey. Orange.
Yum, adorable.

Thought surely a flop, but nop. Easy to pat,soft, but not mushy, walnuty and coconuty. Coco stronger, but the flax is such a perfect background ingredient. Little crunch on the edges, just a little.

Light, light, this is how walking on clouds must feel👏✨👍

Had 8. And stop. Filling in a good way.👍
I might post the recipe, like 3 sentences...

Guten Morgen. Is it preboiled fruit or fresh? When do you put it in?
Everything (apple, banana, orange, raisins) was fresh, as polenta needs about 25 minutes in boiling water I did add them right after the beginning of the cooking process. Herbs and spices add depths of flavor, if you use juice instead of water it's even better.
Stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom