Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
A yellow breakfast: two little slice of Semolina’s bread I made yesterday with lemon jam spread on top and a turmeric herbal tea

Early doc's appointment this morning, so I treated myself to breakfast afterwards.

Bob Evans is one of my least favorite places to go, but it was right next to the doc's office and I was hungry, so there I went, and this location wasn't so bad.

Still wasn't great, though. Those potatoes were frozen from a bag, not fresh, and the toast was a little underdone, but I've had far, far worse at Bob Evans.

Hope you can get them clearly since they are written in Italian

View attachment 37332

Yeah, pretty easy, thank you.

Organic brown sugar
Organic lemons with zest
Gelling agent: fruit pectin
Acidification/acidifying agent (or more likely preservative): citric acid

Scorza was the only thing I needed to look up. (zest).

I learnt German (used to be fluent in all aspects), Latin and French were both compulsory at the school I went to and I've also studied a few years of Russian and Spanish as well. I could understand spoken and written Norwegian by the time we left Norway on our last visit there which was roughly 3 months long (but given we nearly moved there about 15 yrs ago, this shouldn't be a surprise), read Swedish enough to pick up what was needed (tenses not always there but hey ho) but Finish was beyond me other than basics. Not too much of a problem though because it's a dual language country officially, so everything has to come with Swedish on it, meaning I was fine...

So: 60g sugar per 100g and 45g fruit per 100g.
Yep. Hardly surprisingly the first ingredient is organic brown sugar/organic cane sugar... but it is also counting fructose and sugars from the lemons in that figure. Pretty typical though of most commercial jams or marmalades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom