Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the idea of a jalapeño bagel - never heard of that before. You have me wanting to make chilli bagels!

We have jalapeño bagels here at Einstein Bros Bagels (a bagel chain in the US).

They also have green chili bagels, which don't have a hole in them, for some reason. I don't know what green chilis they use, but they taste like jalapeños to me...

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 5.32.32 PM.jpg

CD

For a really 'hearty' breakfast those bangers need to be a lot bigger and plumper!
Breakfast sausage links here are very narrow and smaller than a sausage you’d have for lunch/supper, so more like a Nuremberger sausage, about the size of a person’s finger.

Those don’t look plump because they’re fried on a diner griddle under a press.

IMG_2305.JPG

This breakfast ate more like dessert!
Never eaten Oui brand yogurt in any flavor other than Vanilla, this was yummy, even DH likes this :ohmy: he does not like anything "creamy"
TastyReuben how do you get the labels off? I really like this jar, oh sorry different thread ...

View attachment 92733
This breakfast ate more like dessert!
Never eaten Oui brand yogurt in any flavor other than Vanilla, this was yummy, even DH likes this :ohmy: he does not like anything "creamy"
TastyReuben how do you get the labels off? I really like this jar, oh sorry different thread ...
I soak them off. They come off easily, because part of the marketing is that they want you to keep the jar. You can even buy lids for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom