Show us your pet

This is Igor. We acquired him from some friends who left the country.They told us he was a Labrador, but I´m not convinced. I think he´s a Chesapeake Bay Retriever (even though he never retrieves a damn thing.) Igor loves bones, but more than anything, he loves tomatoes.
View attachment 78154
Just looks like a chocolate labrador to me.

Our boys enjoying their Christmas present

Nope. Apparently 6k for a purebred so they went for cross breed.
Just the name now, was going to be randy (savage) but kids voted and beaudy it is after beauden Barrett.

Russ

WOW! Psycho-poodle is an AKC registered purebred poodle, and I think my sister paid about 500 bucks for him (I hope she didn't pay more than that for a dog I'm never going to show or breed). $2K for a cross breed? Boggles my mind.

BTW, I refer to him as psycho-poodle, but Teddy actually came from top breeders in Kansas. My dear friend Betty, who was Best in Show judge at the prestigious Westminster Dog Show in 2014, said Teddy had real show qualities. His gait is perfect. Sounds like he'd be a $10K dog in New Zealand.

CD

Price's here are crazy atm.
Especially when I was a registered dog breeder in the 80s breeding purebred German shepherds with Registered papers sold for $500 back then. 1 litter I sold paid for my double garage to be built. 6 mtr x 6mtr.
Hate to think what they go for now.!!
Russ

Price's here are crazy atm.
Especially when I was a registered dog breeder in the 80s breeding purebred German shepherds with Registered papers sold for $500 back then. 1 litter I sold paid for my double garage to be built. 6 mtr x 6mtr.
Hate to think what they go for now.!!
Russ
I need glasses. At first glance I thought that said, "Prices here are crazy as I am"

WOW! Psycho-poodle is an AKC registered purebred poodle, and I think my sister paid about 500 bucks for him (I hope she didn't pay more than that for a dog I'm never going to show or breed). $2K for a cross breed? Boggles my mind.

BTW, I refer to him as psycho-poodle, but Teddy actually came from top breeders in Kansas. My dear friend Betty, who was Best in Show judge at the prestigious Westminster Dog Show in 2014, said Teddy had real show qualities. His gait is perfect. Sounds like he'd be a $10K dog in New Zealand.

CD
According to trademe they are going for 3 to 4.5 k some you have to apply to buy. Wow.

Russ

According to trademe they are going for 3 to 4.5 k some you have to apply to buy. Wow.

Russ

Don't anyone on this forum dare tell Teddy he may be worth $4.5K. He will demand better food, and expect me to sleep on the floor.

CD

Back
Top Bottom