Some cooking/food-related 'hacks' that I thought others may enjoy. :)

niemela23

Veteran
Local time
4:05 PM
-35 general, various foodie 'hacks'. Some neat little tricks... http://www.buzzfeed.com/readcomment...ks-that-will-change-your-life-dmjk#.tsBBr00vZ

-A collection of salad 'hacks'. I especially like the little tidbit about red and green lettuces in this! http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/slideshow/4463/salad-hacks/devour-with-chopsticks

Hope all of us might find something in either of these write-ups for our own use or benefit. I'll be using a few of these 'hacks' more than once myself, I think!

Happy cooking, everyone. :wink:

From the get go I found this interesting. I was the person who was raised on the land but I always end up asking my husband if an avocado is ready for eating. Overall I find the hacks in the first link all very interesting. A few I already heard about while others are new. I've having trouble with the second link.

There are some really clever little trick in the hacks. I will definitely be using some of these ideas to make life easier.
Thanks for posting! It was a great article. I am going to bookmark it so I can reference back to it when needed.

From the get go I found this interesting. I was the person who was raised on the land but I always end up asking my husband if an avocado is ready for eating. Overall I find the hacks in the first link all very interesting. A few I already heard about while others are new. I've having trouble with the second link.

Hehehe. It never hurts to ask! :wink:

Will take a look to see if I may have posted the link improperly, winterybella. Yes, the same goes for me... some of these little tricks & tips where completely new to me, & others, not so much.

Last edited:
There are some really clever little trick in the hacks. I will definitely be using some of these ideas to make life easier.
Thanks for posting! It was a great article. I am going to bookmark it so I can reference back to it when needed.

Am very happy that you found some info you enjoyed, L_B. Sharing benefits us all! :)

Back
Top Bottom