Taco bell in chch. Yay or nay?

MaximumSam

Local time
5:55 AM
If they have breakfast, the steak crunchwrap is actually pretty good. It essentially that weird fast food steak, along with egg and a fried hash brown, wrapped in a tortilla and griddled. They also have bacon and sausage options, I believe. Add some hot sauce and you have what is probably the best fast food breakfast item around.

The lunch and dinner options all seem to be basically the same ingredients shaped in different forms. The "chalupa" is basically a deep fried pastry filled with crap. Pretty good if your drunk.

caseydog

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:55 AM
I´ll tell you what, though - there´s something about a McD´s 1/4 pounder with cheese that I absolutely love. It´s absurd. It´s ridiculous. It´s totally insane, but I´ll often end up in town, 11.30am, not had breakfast, and my go-to is a quarter pounder. Who can explain it? :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The QPwC is the only burger I'll ever get from McD's. It is the simplicity and reasonable portion size that works for me. Good ratio of meat, cheese and bun.

CD

caseydog

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:55 AM
If they have breakfast, the steak crunchwrap is actually pretty good. It essentially that weird fast food steak, along with egg and a fried hash brown, wrapped in a tortilla and griddled. They also have bacon and sausage options, I believe. Add some hot sauce and you have what is probably the best fast food breakfast item around.

The lunch and dinner options all seem to be basically the same ingredients shaped in different forms. The "chalupa" is basically a deep fried pastry filled with crap. Pretty good if your drunk.

In Texas, we have so many options for Mexican/TexMax food. Some areas more than others.

The only big chain fast food TexMex I like Is Taco Bueno. Food - Taco Bueno

CD

Top Bottom