The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Burger buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Just a quick check in here from the current judge.

As usual, am a bit bamboozled by the time zone thing. My countdown clock is saying a bit less then 4 hours to go. But the best I can work out is the real deadline is just a bit less then 13 hours. Anyway, I'll make sure I don't jump the gun and start publishing judgement before the real deadline like I did once before.

So many entries so far, and some really high quality recipes on offer. Have been carefully going through them all, and look forward to doing the same as more roll in. Just a heads up. Later am about to commence what we call at our work a quick shift. I do a 2pm-10pm shift commencing later today, then return tomorrow for a 6am-2pm shift. Leaving only 8 hours in between shifts for travel and sleep. So if I'm a bit late posting the winner, that's why, as I think I'll be smack bang in the middle of the quick shift come the real deadline. I knew it was coming, that's why I've already spent a fair bit of time reviewing all the entries thus far, and I promise will do so as well for any later entries.

Cheers.

CD you just go for it. My ideas are pipe dreams. Just smoke.

Huh? :scratchhead:

CD
Hi guys. Just a quick check in here from the current judge.

As usual, am a bit bamboozled by the time zone thing. My countdown clock is saying a bit less then 4 hours to go. But the best I can work out is the real deadline is just a bit less then 13 hours. Anyway, I'll make sure I don't jump the gun and start publishing judgement before the real deadline like I did once before.

So many entries so far, and some really high quality recipes on offer. Have been carefully going through them all, and look forward to doing the same as more roll in. Just a heads up. Later am about to commence what we call at our work a quick shift. I do a 2pm-10pm shift commencing later today, then return tomorrow for a 6am-2pm shift. Leaving only 8 hours in between shifts for travel and sleep. So if I'm a bit late posting the winner, that's why, as I think I'll be smack bang in the middle of the quick shift come the real deadline. I knew it was coming, that's why I've already spent a fair bit of time reviewing all the entries thus far, and I promise will do so as well for any later entries.

Cheers.

The countdown clock doesn't read the correct end time. Mine shows noon CST (Dallas time). The challenge ends 6 hours earlier than that, GMT. So, just keep track of when it is 12 Noon in London.

CD

Recipe - Everything Bagel Crostini with Roasted Garlic, Scallop, and Shrimp Dip

Homemade everything bagels turned into homemade everything bagel crostini for dipping into this luxurious hot shrimp and scallop dip with roasted garlic, cheese, mustard greens, and more!

1618620530303.png

1618620559278.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom