The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Chicken

Colazione Ravioli?!
Molto romanzo! Hey, I'd not even thought of Ravioli being a breakfast item, except maybe as cold leftovers. Looks good! I'll have to try some time.

Thank you for your interesting and clear explanation and history. I really appreciate knowing what something is without having to Google it.

As a former engineer, I have a good habit of doing research on things, especially when they are new to me. It helps with the learning process.

After much deliberation I’m choosing Cupcake/Muffin Tin Thighs from Craig as the winning recipe.

Good Choice. I figured that this one would rate near the top.

Congratulations @CraigC !

Hey. With some of the tools and skills I have seen from you and your obvious love for cooking, I cannot wait to see what ingredient you choose for us to work with next.

Another fruit! Excellent. A bitter fruit at that. Don't be too sure that there are no members who can dream up uses for limes in cooking.

That is what I'm counting on! I've tasted Kafir lime juice and it is the most bitter of any lime I've ever tasted. That is the reason I included the leaves, which are used in Thai and other cuisine. I have a Kafir lime tree in my yard.

Thanks Cookingbites.com lol. These challenges are a blast. I'm learning so much. I never expected my Cajun Chicken pasta to be competitive. I had a lot of fun cooking it.

Limes is a great choice. Coincidentally I'm making a dish with Limes tonight lol. I'll wait until the challenge thread is started and post my recipe.

I'm making oven fried Avocado tacos with Lime zest and a cilantro lime aioli.

I always empathize with the judge, especially having been one myself, because there are usually at least a few excellent recipes, and the decision isn’t an easy one. Here, @morning glory had probably the toughest job ever in judging a competition. But, @CraigC is most certainly a worthy winner.

Limes are a fantastic ingredient for the next challenge. They cut across a number of different cultures, and can show up in any course of a meal.

Wow, I never thought that mine will be a runner up, thank you for the challenge, I had fun.. Still need to rack my brain for the next challenge
That recipe from @CraigC looks awesome.. I need to try that someday

I always empathize with the judge, especially having been one myself, because there are usually at least a few excellent recipes, and the decision isn’t an easy one. Here, @morning glory had probably the toughest job ever in judging a competition. But, @CraigC is most certainly a worthy winner.

Yes. It is difficult to judge some entries against each other and that's why I went to using runner ups. I wanted to at least acknowledge the efforts of as many as I could while at the same time providing a focus to judge what I thought were my top contenders. I'm pleased that @morning glory chose to use runner ups going forward. I hope doing so helped her to pick her determined winner.

Limes are a fantastic ingredient for the next challenge. They cut across a number of different cultures, and can show up in any course of a meal.

I see ... deserts, drinks, seafood, certain traditional cultural foods zipped by lime ...

I have of course been often accused of having a vivid imagination. What's wrong with that?

Wow, I never thought that mine will be a runner up, thank you for the challenge, I had fun.. Still need to rack my brain for the next challenge
That recipe from @CraigC looks awesome.. I need to try that someday

Did I say "Welcome to Cookingbites? If not, Welcome. I expect that members told you that you'd like it when you first posted. :happy::chef:

Back
Top Bottom