The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain immediately goes to coconut shrimp. Unfortunately I posted that recipe in a previous coconut challenge.

It took me about three times to get all the right pieces in place in order to properly enter a challenge. It's a little fussy, but doable:

1. Post the recipe in the appropriate recipes category, making sure you include the "cookingbiteschallenge" tag at the bottom and using the "Recipe" label in the subject.

2. Once posted, copy the link/URL of your post, then immediately go over to the recipe challenge topic in the Cafe (the topic you're reading right now), and paste the link/URL in, as well as any comments and pics.

3. Pat yourself on the back. You're done. :)

Lol, typing while playing uno with mr 7, he cheats, I let him. I was young once,lol.

Russ

If you are talking about the same card game, I haven't played UNO in years. Good, cheap night in the dorm in college, and probably one of the few really fun things my family did together.

CD

If you are talking about the same card game, I haven't played UNO in years. Good, cheap night in the dorm in college, and probably one of the few really fun things my family did together.

CD

Yip, here they are.

CD

We played poker as kids. Our kitchen table had a centre leaf you could take out and slide it under the table top. I'm not saying you could hide cards under there. Definitely not saying. :)

Russ

@morning glory, I think this is my first attempt for an entry. Could you place this wherever it needs to go please.

In order to enter, because its a 'recipe challenge', you need to post the recipe. The recipe needs to be posted as a new thread in an appropriate section of the forum. So in the case of Thai Red Curry, if its a fish curry it could go under Fish and Seafood.

Once you have done that, it needs to be linked to the challenge thread (this thread). There are various ways to do that. If you post the recipe as a new thread (not as part of this thread) I can talk you through how to make the link. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom