The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kokoda (Fijian Ceviche in Coconut)

Recipe & Video - Kokoda

Hahahaha....I'm actually not a huge lover of fish either, but this one might change his mind.
I applaud your creativity and expertise...so much so that I'd feel guilty if denied you the full dish by eating any of it. :)

Seriously, that's a gorgeous plate of food. I may just be tempted to at least try it.

I'm having a tough time creating recipes for this challenge. So far I've cooked one completely failed dish (egg kebabs in a coconut/coriander marinade). They were horrible. I can post photos if anyone wants to see.

I also attempted coconut flatbreads. Equally horrible.

Next up is lamb kebabs. This should work (I hope!)

If the recipe is not my own, does it still count for this challenge? The rendang I made yesterday is from the Hairy Bikers, not my own recipe.
Yeah, I'm assuming that's fine, as every recipe I've ever posted on here has come from somewhere else (various cookbooks). The cassoulet that I posted for the bean challenge came from my America's Test Kitchen cookbook, for example.

If the recipe is not my own, does it still count for this challenge? The rendang I made yesterday is from the Hairy Bikers, not my own recipe.

Yep! Its fine - any recipe from any source that you haven't posted here before counts fot the challenge. Simply post it as a new thread in the appropriate section and link it back here. PM me if you need help to do the link. :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom