The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: honey

Enough drinks and snacks, on to the main course:

Recipe - Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Sliders

These have a nice little spicy bite to them - nothing overwhelming, but you'll notice it. Very fast meal as well; no brining or marinating overnight, just a quick poaching of some chicken in some flavored water and away you go.

We liked these quite a lot, and there's enough left over for lunch tomorrow.

Enough drinks and snacks, on to the main course:

Recipe - Honey-Chipotle Barbecue Chicken Sliders

These have a nice little spicy bite to them - nothing overwhelming, but you'll notice it. Very fast meal as well; no brining or marinating overnight, just a quick poaching of some chicken in some flavored water and away you go.

We liked these quite a lot, and there's enough left over for lunch tomorrow.
Looks a maz ing.

Honey, Bacon and Eggs Brussel Sprouts Salad

full.jpg

Recipe - Honeyed Beets

You'll see the same pic for this and my next entry (the pork chop). Along with the coleslaw (made using the honey-mustard dressing I submitted earlier...thatsa lotta honey!

Anyway, for me, it's hard to mess up beets, they're always good, so of course, I really enjoyed this one. Not as syrupy sweet as Harvard beets, but not tart at all like pickled beets. Great little side dish.

Are you going for record number of entries TastyReuben? :)
Since the majority of my recipes for honey are three ingredients or less, I have to make it up in quantity. :)

I have several more, especially desserts, but I'm afraid time is running out before MrsT's gum surgery later this week. Not only will she not be available to eat what I make, but she'll be livid that I made something she would like and can't have. :laugh:

Since the majority of my recipes for honey are three ingredients or less, I have to make it up in quantity. :)

I have several more, especially desserts, but I'm afraid time is running out before MrsT's gum surgery later this week. Not only will she not be available to eat what I make, but she'll be livid that I made something she would like and can't have. :laugh:
You can put honey in smoothies...

Back
Top Bottom