The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: honey

We're reaching the home stretch with the honey challenge, and a lot of great recipes so far!

Newer members...regulars...lurkers, let's really finish strong. I'd love to see what you all can do with the bee juice! Make a beverage, a marinade, a sauce, a dessert...it doesn't matter, don't be shy, get a recipe submitted before it's too late!

🐝 🍯 🐝 🍯 🐝
Haha... ok, am going to do one more.

I've got two more in mind. Honey can be such an easy thing to work with.

Yeah, it is almost to easy. My salsa entry is really tasty, but after I made it, I felt a little guilty because all I did was add honey to my go-to salsa recipe (with some minor tweaks).

CD

Recipe - Honey BBQ Sauce

This is another variation on something I've been making for years. I have always used molasses as the sweet ingredient in the past, but I substituted honey this time. I will be doing this again.

Here is a photo of the sauce. I plan to toss some chicken thighs on the grill/BBQ later, and I'll post photos of that when I have them. This sauce would work on any BBQ meat, especially chicken and pork. My entry is just the sauce.

HoneyBBQ-001.jpg

CD

Last edited:
Hey JAS_OH1, notice there is a recipe link in my entry post. :p: < Bronx Cheer

CD

I made one more. I'll post it up after I take pictures and write up the recipe from my notes.

CD

I have to say, those double-walled glasses are kind of freaking me out a little. It's like the beverage is sort of hanging there in space.

Yeah, they do create an interesting look. But then, they are just as versatile as a thermos, but see through.

BTW: Something more incredible, these glasses are claimed to be mouth blown glass for Zwilling in Italy. I'm not sure I can believe that as they are such perfect duplicates of each other. I'd like to see a video of these glasses being made.

Back
Top Bottom