The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

I'd say that if someone were to bring back Brussel Sprouts or anything else, had you sent them to buy cabbage, you'd be none to pleased.
I asked Green or Red, because both are in favour, in different parts of the world. Often the main choice.

Apple And Savoy Cabbage Potato Cakes
Apple and Savoy Cabbage Potato Cakes.jpg

@Lupa06 ,@kgord , @L_B,@valedevento , @Caribbean girl , @Bakemehappy , @sidevalve , @Berties , @Rosyrain , @joycemcgregor , @Zyni , @djordjem87 . @ReadWriteLearnLove , @Corzhens , @lizzief79 , @ts5757 , @niemela23 , @MrsDangermouse ,@lexinonomous , @Diane Lane , @Sue Veed , @OhioTom76 , @zandi, @phoenix2015 , @ChanellG ,@Wilson Wade,@ReadWriteLearnLove @CherylTorrie,@niemela23,@darinnoah75 and any names I might have missed new or old, this is a personal invitation to get involved with the CookingBites Recipe Challenge. The ingredient is Cabbage and this round ends of 26th January so you still have a few days. Read details right here. If you miss one don't forget to look out for the next ingredient which one of the names here might be choosing.
Previous winners of the Challenge, included Morning Glory, Classic33, SatsaysStraightOn, Duck 59, Cupcake Chef.

Last edited:
Yet again we had some behind the scenes events that got this presentation off to a late start. Please accept my apologies and let me begin by saying it was an honour to be the Judge of this leg of the Challenge. After much deliberation I have made a decision as to who will judge us going forward. I had hoped to create history with the 'voter turn out (participation) but that was not to be. I will continue to canvass for more support for the Challenge.

With no intention of boring you further the winner of the round is @morning glory with this creative Smoked Salmon with Pickled Cabbage and Kale Seaweed......One minute.... I think I made a mistake here ...In fact we have a tie. @classic33 with his Red Cabbage Blueberry Smoothie also deserves in my not so humble opinion to sit in the winner's circle yet again, this time alongside @morning glory.(I take full responsibility for the mistake with the winners:D)
So there you have it. A history making finals where we have two winners Morning Glory and Classic33. I think these two combined will create even greater history and garner much more support for this thread.
It gives me great pleasure to present this here award to

@morning glory and @classic33.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbjfNDqx30LnM8hpF-QfB89WjPbKXYx8p49amcSdkiJdC3pp0a.jpg

Music starts to play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom