The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

So...I'm taking this very seriously! You must first tell me why you don't like lentils and secondly, what kinds of food you really like. :D

I don't have anything against lentils, it's just that there is always something else I would rather eat. I have seen many, often French recipes where they accompany hearty meat or game dishes (my kind of thing) but always prefer veg instead. Maybe a hot spicy curry dish might tempt me.

I don't have anything against lentils, it's just that there is always something else I would rather eat. I have seen many, often French recipes where they accompany hearty meat or game dishes (my kind of thing) but always prefer veg instead. Maybe a hot spicy curry dish might tempt me.
Curry is my forte...

Sorry, it started out as a smiley. You know that moment just before you press "send" you hit something by accident then it's too late to change it?

Anyway, don't obfuscate. Did you or did you not accept the challenge of coming up with a life changing lentil recipe?
You can edit posts. Just click on edit at the bottom of the post. Yes. Challenge accepted. It may be a little time in development!

Congratulations on your win @morning glory! It doesn't surprise me at all, you always have fantastic recipes :).

@winterybella Thanks for thinking of me. I don't usually participate in anything time sensitive, since I can never tell when my health issues will act up and keep me from participating. I'm interested to see and hear what y'all come up with, though. I've never gotten very creative with lentils, but I do enjoy them on occasion.

@epicuric How do you find the macro feature on Fuji cameras? I've considered buying one in the past. The macro on my Canon isn't good at all, and I'd really love to take more macro photos in the future.

Congratulations on your win @morning glory! It doesn't surprise me at all, you always have fantastic recipes :).

@winterybella Thanks for thinking of me. I don't usually participate in anything time sensitive, since I can never tell when my health issues will act up and keep me from participating. I'm interested to see and hear what y'all come up with, though. I've never gotten very creative with lentils, but I do enjoy them on occasion.

@epicuric How do you find the macro feature on Fuji cameras? I've considered buying one in the past. The macro on my Canon isn't good at all, and I'd really love to take more macro photos in the future.
For a fixed lens camera I found the Fuji very capable. I thought I had given mine away but found it again this weekend. I've put the batteries on charge and will post a pic using the Macro setting.

https://www.cookingbites.com/threads/creamy-french-lentils-with-mushroom-and-kale.7048/
ps%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F564x%2Fcd%2F05%2F4d%2Fcd054df376ac771a921a97fb1252795f.png

Sorry, it started out as a smiley. You know that moment just before you press "send" you hit something by accident then it's too late to change it?

Anyway, don't obfuscate. Did you or did you not accept the challenge of coming up with a life changing lentil recipe?

Challenge was accepted and completed and will be eaten tonight! I await your judgement.
Lamb, Aubergine and Beluga Lentil Balti.
IMGP0226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom