The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Nov 2015-June 2017

Beef and Guinness® Skillet Pie
Beef and Guinness® Skillet Pie.jpg

Thank you, everyone, for all your amazing recipes! It's really difficult to choose a winner since you've all done such a good job with that ground/minced beef.
However, I do have to choose one, and that will be @Elawin for her Beefburgers recipe. I choose her because just a few days ago, while driving in the car, I was telling my husband that I would love to make some burgers at home, but I'm not really sure how to make them. I never got around to check a recipe on the Internet, but then I saw Elawin's post for Beefburgers and it just clicked! I made more than it was necessary, so I froze half of them (before being cooked).
Congratulations @Elawin !:)
Looking forward to the next ingredient in the challenge.

Thank you, everyone, for all your amazing recipes! It's really difficult to choose a winner since you've all done such a good job with that ground/minced beef.
However, I do have to choose one, and that will be @Elawin for her Beefburgers recipe. I choose her because just a few days ago, while driving in the car, I was telling my husband that I would love to make some burgers at home, but I'm not really sure how to make them. I never got around to check a recipe on the Internet, but then I saw Elawin's post for Beefburgers and it just clicked! I made more than it was necessary, so I froze half of them (before being cooked).
A worthy winner! Congratulations @Elawin! :woot::woot:Its over to you to choose the new ingredient (you can see what has already been chosen in the introductory post in this thread) and set a deadline. Two weeks seems to be about right.

Knew I should have posted the Guinness© Burgers!!

Back
Top Bottom