The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Pomegranate

Thank you! My daughter said - "Oh, a skinny dessert". She ate it. Then said "Its not really the sort of thing I would choose as a dessert". So - I'm not about to get big headed about it! :laugh:

I don't hold with that addage "If it tastes good, it's bad for you." :hungry:

As promised some photos of @Duck59 's Rummaniyeh (Palestinian lentil, aubergine and pomegranate stew)

I'm not sure I made this correctly. I'm sure it should not look like this! It should have more of a stew like consistency, @Duck59 ?

fullsizeoutput_2b0b.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2b0d.jpeg

I've done a cursory review of the entries in the Pomegranate challenge to make sure I knew who entered what. It's in the temporal order they were posted.

If you don't see your entry on this list ... chime in now!

@The Late Night Gourmet
Steak and Mushroom Dim Sum (Chinese Dumplings)
Pomegranate Saffron Rice

@morning glory
Pomegranate Chicken with Sweet Potato and Jalapeño
??

@Elawin
Beans, Swiss Chard and rice in a Tahini Sauce

@Duck59
Rummaniyeh (Palestinian lentil, aubergine and pomegranate stew)

@MypinchofItaly
Pomegranate juice muffins

@Kake Lover
Baked Rice Pudding with Pomeganate, Apricots and Flaked Almonds

@epicuric
Pomegranate Possets with lemon and pistachio biscotti

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also found the following, but it doesn't look like an entry:

@classic33
Blueberry Pomegranate Fruit Smoothie

It looks like it was posted as a previous recipe. Please verify that it is or isn't an entry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, my own concoction will not be judged.

@flyinglentris
Pomegranate Meats Rouleaux Carnaval and Rice Boules

@flyinglentris, the easiest and most useful way to call up entries is to click on the 'cookingbites recipe challenge' tag at the top of the page. Then they come up in reverse date order (most recent entry at top of page) - this also means you have a live link to each recipe thread so you can easily look at the recipe. Looks like this (this is top part of the list)

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 22.28.15.png

Last edited:
@flyinglentris, the easiest and most useful way to call up entries is to click on the 'cookingbites recipe challenge' tag at the top of the page. Then they come up in reverse date order (most recent entry at top of page) - this also means you have a live link to each recipe thread so you can easily look at the recipe. Looks like this (this is top part of the list)

Thanks for the tip. I suppose I'm still a bit of a noob to this forum.

Back
Top Bottom