The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Pomegranate

OK, here we go. These runner ups were all so close.

2nd Runner up ... @The Late Night Gourmet

View attachment 13754

1st Runner up ... @morning glory

View attachment 13755
Winner ... @epicuric

View attachment 13756

Congratulations to @epicuric

:woot:
Thank you @flyinglentris. This has been a really good challenge, with a higher than usual standard of entries - well done all who contributed!

I shall need a while to think up a worthy successor, so bear with me.

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this challenge, and to @flyinglentris for excellent hosting :highfive:

Thank you @flyinglentris. This has been a really good challenge, with a higher than usual standard of entries - well done all who contributed!

I shall need a while to think up a worthy successor, so bear with me.

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this challenge, and to @flyinglentris for excellent hosting :highfive:
Congratulations @epicuric

Did you come up with a new ingredient yet?

Everyone, @epicuric has let me know that he is up to his ears in work commitments over the next few weeks and would like someone else to act as judge. @flyinglentris said that he would like the runner up to take it on if the winner was unable to do it - so as 1st runner up, I guess the honour falls to me.

So - in order to get things up and running I am choosing chicken as the next ingredient. Hopefully chicken will be available to most members here. Vegan and vegetarian substitutes permitted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom